Early 125s are the best value vintage Gibson guitar you can buy, and this one has all the most desirable features:cut-away and a Brazilian rosewood fretboard. This guitar would be one of the last fitted with Brazilian rosewood and nickel hardware. Later 125s had Indian rosewood and chrome.
The neck is the very desirable early 60s profile with a gentle C section that’s not as round as the earlier 50s necks. It’s very comfortable to play .
- Arched maple top with f-holes, maple back
- Bound body
- Mahogany sides and neck
- Tortoise pickguard
- Neck joins at 14th fret, 20 fret fingerboard
- Brazilian rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Adjustable compensated rosewood bridge
- Nickel trapeze tailpiece
- 3 per side nickel plated Kluson Deluxe tuners
- Gold reflector cap volume and tone knobs
- Single coil P-90 pickup
- Cherry sunburst finish
- Soft shell case