Good-looking, great playing and highly collectable vintage Gibson ES-330 archtop guitar.
Set-up with 10-52s, that’s skinny top heavy bottom’s to you and me, this is a versatile guitar, that works well for jazz, blues, R&B as well as edgier sounds.
There are three ‘dings’ and a little wear on the bridge pick-up (see photographs) that are entirely appropriate for a guitar of this age. Everything on this guitar is original and it’s in fine playing order, making it a great investment for the collector and player.
Having two really nice 330’s on the site at the same time is unusual. These are not very common guitars and represent good value for money for the vintage guitar collector or investor.
- Bound maple top, back and sides
- 16″ wide, 1¾” deep, 24¾” scale
- Individual Kluson Deluxe tuners
- Black pickguard w/ beveled edge
- Bound mahogany neck
- 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, joins body at 16th fret
- Block perloid inlays
- Adjustable bridge with white adjustable saddles
- Chrome metal parts
- Two P-90 pickups inside chrome covers
- Individual tone and volume controls
- Pick-up selector switch
- Top-mounted input jack
- Non original hard case