Henriksen JazzAmp 10R
THE amp for jazz guitarists – gig bag not included
If you haven’t heard about the JazzAmp yet, you will. Professional players are singing it’s praises. Here are some quotes from people we’ve actually heard of, many of whom are still alive and playing!
I have a Polytone, and excuse the French, your amp pisses all over the Polytone!”
– Ronny Jordan
I love it. This is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
– Jimmy Bruno
This is the best amp I’ve ever played.
– Joe Diorio
This is the perfect amp for me.
– Jim Hall
This amplifier sounds fantastic!
– Howard Alden
It is the amp that jazz guitar players world-wide have been waiting for.
– Trefor Owen
I like that amp, it makes my guitars sound really good.
– Bob Benedetto
- Dimensions are 14″ X 14″ X 8 “
- Weight just under 20 pounds – “outrageously portable”
- Delivers 60 watts via it’s single 8 ohm speaker
- What is more important is the amp will deliver an SPL of 111 at 1khz without distortion
- (A typical jazz sextet plays at an average SPL of 97 db as measured 10 feet in front of the bandstand)
- Speaker: Eminence® Beta-A 10
- Construction: 11-ply Finland Birch, Line-X coating.
- Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Line Out: Yes
- Gig bag for amp not included – buy separately
- Full details from Henriksen https://www.jazzamp.com/products_10.asp